Ferrero rocher nail art

I just made this nail art and it reminded me of the Ferrero Rocher chocolates we've been nibbling on for the last few days..
It looks so great and shiny in real life, better than on the pictures I think.
My other hand is still waiting, so maybe a tutorial is coming soon as well. ;)
Oh yes, I used "Swing Baby" n°934 from China glaze and "X" n° 77010 from China glaze as well. They worked perfectly for this water marble.
On my pinky I tried to put in some red but I didn't like it. :(
..and I messed up the thumb while taking the pictures for you :(

J'ai fait ce nail art aujourd'hui et il me rappelait des chocolats Ferrero rocher que nous grignotons depuis quelques jours..
En vrai, il est encore plus beau tout brillant!
Mon autre main attend toujours donc peut être un tuto suivra ;)
J'ai utilisé "Swing Baby" et "X" de China Glaze.
Ils marchent parfaitement pour le water marble.
Sur le petit doigt j'ai aussi mis un peu de rouge mais je n'ai pas aimé… :(
J'ai foiré le pouce en prenant les photos pour vous :(






No comments:

Post a Comment